PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS DIVISION (PMISD)
- Ensure preparation of the Institute's plan and programs for implementation;
- Ensure the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of the Institutes programs, activities and projects (PAPs);
- Ensure review of existing and/or formulation of new organizational policies for improved operations and processes;
- Ensure the implementation of appropriate information systems for the projects, services and other activities of the Institute as identified in the approved Information Systems Strategic Plan (ISSP) and in accordance with the approved budget allocation; and
- Ensure action/response to requests for technical support on all ICT components.
TWO (2) SECTIONS UNDER PMISD
1. PLANNING AND MONITORING SECTION
- Ensure Institute's programs and projects are aligned with national and department prioritirs and needs;
- Prepare institute's plans and budget proposals;
- Monitor projects risk identified and project accomplishments submitted;
- Organize project proposals review with the ITDI-Technical Review Committtee;
- Prepare semestral Agency Performance Review Report; and
- Develop new policies on Institute's operation and processes.
2. MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (MIS) Section
- Ensure implementation of appropriate information systems within the Institute; and
- Respond to requests for technical support on computer network, hardware, ICT system maintenance and support, email requests and website maintenance and support.