ADMINISTRATIVE DIVISION (ADM)
- Undertake administrative functions related to Human Resource Management, Property and Procurement Management, Collection and Disbursement Management and Records Management;
- Contribute in the planning and implementation of the Institute’s programs and projects; and
- Provide other administrative support services needed by the Institute
FOUR (4) SECTIONS AND ONE (1) COMMITTEE UNDER ADM
1. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SECTION (HRMS)
- Take charge of the Human Resource management functions of the Institute in the areas of recruitment, selection, and placement; human resource development; performance management; rewards and recognition; and other personnel actions.
2. PROPERTY AND PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT SECTION (PPMS)
- Handle the procurement requirement of the Institute; and
- Maintain and safeguard the Institute's properties.
3. CASHIER MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Handle collections and disbursements and prepare necessary reports thereof.
4. RECORDS AND MANAGEMENT SECTION
- Maintain, safeguard and control custody of ITDI records.
5. BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
- Handle all bidding requirements of the Institute pursuant to RA 9184.